Blog Hits

Thursday, January 26, 2012

up, down, up or down?

Have not been blogging for a few days already, been rather lazy to do so, too hooked to the drama. Hahaha. I'm so in love with HK crime solving drama! After this series I'll probably watch English version ones. Oh anyway, CNY. It didn't start off good... Let's see.. Sunday, had reunion with dad's family at a chinese restaurant at balestier. Was really restrictive:( I hardly ate anything and tried to avoid stuffs which I would've taken without a second thought. This is day one, bad. Day 2- worse. For the whole afternoon, I only had a low cal alpen bar. Okay, I know its really bad but I've no idea why I did that. My mood was really low, and I couldn't stop crying. Cried about 7 times that day i think. So what happens after restriction? Binge. Yes it happened. I binged on cny goodies and felt way way worse. But tried to make myself feel better anyway. Haha. Oh, and my parents kind of spoke to me and all, and things went better after that night when we had the talk. I totally understood why. What ed caused. Okay so leave the bad days aside and look at the good days! Day 3, went to Aunt's place! Yay. Had breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. It was a new start, a good start. Was rather happy as we had lunch as a family. Hehehe. Sorry tho, did not take much photos x. Anyway, went out with mom yesterday morning to nex after sending my sis to school. As relatives were coming over for dinner, mom had to buy groceries to cooookkkk. Had breakfast at Tea Dot before getting those stuffs! Ordered sundried tomato roasted chicken wrap. It was pretty good! And sundried tomato totally reminded me of Ward 46A's breakfast: Savoury buns. But was kinda restrictive while placing my orders as I wanted either a muffin, pancake, beef stew or bagel instead. Yet, I just ordered something that was the smallest in size, the safest. Gah. After getting what we needed, we then headed back home. And got busy! Helped out with housework, vacuumed the house and folded a mountain of clothes! Perspired a lot, which felt really good and after showering made me feel so refreshed! Mom then went to cook and stuff. Dinner time! Was really a good dinner! She cooked aglio olio with scallops, mushrooms, mixed ham, teriyaki chicken, agar agar, abalone and dad ordered two large pizzas. Well, quite a number of them came and all the food was gone:) How yummy is that? And all the typical stuffs after:)
Today, had breakfast with parents before watching a movie. Had breakfast at 112 Katong! First time going there. Quite a nice place I'd say. Gonna go there again to shop! :D Many dining places as well. Feels like another Orchard style. Lol. Just a smaller version or something. But that place reminded me of Paragon! Oh, and we watched Jourey 2: The Mysterious Island. It was a good show, better than I expected. Though there wasn't much adventure, it was still good. Now wanna watch I love HK 2012, All's well ends well, Jack and Jill and idk what more. Saw a thriler on "Mirror Mirror", its a movie like Snow white and the seven dwarfs! I'm totally gonna watch it. The thriler was pretty funny. Hehehe. After that, went to Marina to have lunch at Just Acia before viewing the River Ang Bao. Tbh, it was really disappointing. Nothing much at all. So yeah, like a waste of time. :( Had nothing much to do since there was nothing to do at all, the malls were pretty quiet and stuff so went home and rest. That's a way better idea! Nothing's better than home. :) Mom cooked dinner, so gonna have them now. :) Update tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment