Blog Hits

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Updates!

Ok, so yesterday was Monday! Sunny monday! Went out for lunch with parents at Clark Quay the central before going for interview! O: Took it as a chance to apologise to my dad as well. :) Had lunch at Seoul Yummy! Really is yummy lolol! And their kimchi is oh so good! They have 6 different types, free flow. So yeah it was replenished thrice! And the food was pretty yum and filling. Ordered Spicy Buckwheat Noodles with Crispy Fish(topped with some sauce on it) and it was really spicy. Like slightly more than normal spicy! So was really filled from that, plus I ordered a cup of citrus tea(cold). Love the citrus tea, used to make my own at home! Mom got herself saba fish set whereas dad got beef! Both equally good. After that walked around before going for the interview. Just went to look around, and the manager spoke to my parents. Seems like a really good offer, but have not decided yet. Well, see how it goes:) Wait and see! If the person calls, Hahaha. Oh, went to Nex ntuc after that to get whatever stuffs I can't remember ohwell that's not important anyway.. Got my snack there! YOGURUUUUUU. And I saw this guy again! Apparently I think his girlf works there! Everytime when the girl is working, he'd be there as well. Awww sweet huh. And I love yoguru. I just love froyo!- Red mango, yoguru, yami, berrylite, sogurt:) And after getting whatever stuffs, dad went home first to do his stuffs while Mom and I went to Eastpoint's Phoon Huat to get baking stuffs! Will be baking heart-shaped white chocolate cookies! Bought the cookie cutter as well, 4 different heart shape sizes ranging from small to jumbo! Wasted quite some time there and drove to fetch sis:) Then we went to this shopping mall newly opened, somewhere around Changi. Its quite a small shopping mall, but quite a few eating places! Ohgoodness, thanks to all the eating places, we had a hard time deciding! Took about an hour I think:/ This shows how indecisive we are! Ended up at Eggs and Berries, it reminded me of Wild Honey! They serve all-day breakfast as well. And the food's good. Portion sizes also reasonable. :) Just that in comparison with the Eggs Benedict, Wild Honey serves a bigger portion! I had Corned Beef Hash and Eggs! Beef was a lil salty but still good :) Mom had Breaded Fish with Potato Wedges! And sis ordered Eggs Benedict, which looked kind of pahetic as compared to mom and mine. Hahaha oh, mine came with pancakes and maple syrup as well! I didn't notice that the menu stated that so I got a hell shock. Kind of refused it as I felt that it was something extra. Or probably its the Ed is guess.. In the end, we divided them- one each. 3 Pancakes, just nice! Was extremely full, but still went to get Yogurt Plus as I wanted to try all the different kinds of froyo! Ok, its not as nice. Not really frozen, so nahh not to my taste buds! Walked around those factory outlets before heading home. Yay miss home:) Ohnahh my bed's what I miss most! And I'm so addicted to grapes, like zomg really. I can't stop eating them even when I'm full, I craved for them too. Its so tough to just stick to one portion of grapes. I mean don't have to stick to one portion but it feels like a lot. Almost all the grapes at home were eaten by me! >:B Okay lunch and dinner's:






This's dinner! And that's the berry berry smoothie!





Lunch!
Loveee those kimchi and blaahhhshs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment