Blog Hits

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New year's eve!

Ok.. Today is the last day of 2011! That's like so so fast hahaha. And I stayed home on the last day:) Didn't want to go out to join tho, don't feel like. Lol. Been feeling unwell, having really bad headaches due to the increased dosage of setraline. Hurts like mad! All I do is sleep and sleep cause without paracetamol my head really hurts, ouchhh. And I did I mention that I finally finished watching city hunter? It's a reallyyyy good show hahaha. Its like the only korean drama that really like:) Now watching some hong kong show which is really funny too. Like this kind of shows, kind of lift my mood tho. Hehehe. Ohgod my head is sarting to hurt again. And what's worse? I'm seeing the doctor 3weeks later, so thats like I have to tolerate the pain till I see her. Ugh. OH! Went to the wet market with mom today! Been sometime since I went there. Know why its called a wet market? Cause its really slippery with wet stuffs being sold. Like basically its like a rainy day LOL. Got a kilo of prawns as mom will be preparing aglio oilo for some new year celebration with her cell group. So yeah, I'm home alone now. Hahahaha. How great. Thought of some NY resolutions anywayyy. Yeap, here they are:

- practice the violin everyday.
- meet up with friends more often.
- don't cancel gatherings and all.
- say yes most of the time.
- do quiet time daily.
- 3meals 1 snack everyday.
- try not to restrict.
- reduce binges.
- stop weighing myself.
- buy new clothes hahaha
- spend time with family.
- learn something new(Which I have no idea what yet)
- stop throwing away food.
- reduce arguments with parents.
- learn to be flexible with food choices.
- daring to buy "unsafe" foods and what I crave.
- prevent a relapse.
- get declared healthy.
- spend time with my sis:)

That's all for now I think. There's definitely more, just haven't thought of them yet:)
Anyway, starting to struggle a little again. Ohwell. This is a part of recovery, I do know that. But I know I have to get up when I fall, and not let Ed win over me. If not I'd definitely lose. If I try I can still have a chance to defeat it:) GREAT. Church tomorrow, new year!!! Can't wait. Really hope that it'll be a really good year! So many many many things I want to change in my life. Like truckloads. Need God. Ikr. Think breakie will be as usual, at kallang if I'm not wrong. Haha ok, that's all for now!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment