Blog Hits

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Admission; Day 1

Went for appointment today and got admitted. So today is day one of my admission. Hahaha i'm glad things went well tho at dinner time i was somehow triggered. But ohwell, its inevitable right, everyone is also struggling with the same i guess. But things will be better, i hope. I should be certain about it, right? Anyway made some new friends too tho not close lah. Talked to xin tong for quite some time! Really enjoyed talking to her after like so many months! Its nice to have people who understands, it helps to release some mental stress too. Oh and dinner went great! Had Pork lor, tow gua and egg! Kind of missed it, however the pork was a little hard. Not so chewy:( Finished all tho, was like famished since i didn't had my lunch. And ordered for tomorrow's meals too! Breakfast will be having Banana Bread that comes with butter. Honestly, i am quite scared of the butter. Really don't know if i should have that together with the banana bread since i'm not on protocol anyway. Lunch would be mutton korma! I'm sure i ate that before! Just that i can't remember how it tasted and what colour is the curry. Hahaha. And as for dinner, fish masak kuning:) I think it's nice too. Anyway, coming in here made me reflect. I was thinking why did i bother to restrict again when i actually got my metabolism high on track. It happened a couple of times, yet i still repeated the same mistake. Honestly, i want to recover. I really do. But i also want to be slim at the same time, you know? That's why i'm still confused. I really want to eat whatever i want without bothering about the calories and all. It sounds so easy, yet it can get so tough. Hmmm. I just hope this admission will be helpful:) Waiting to see the dietitian soon too ahhaha at least she can help ;) Also really very thankful to Mom! She went all the way home just to get my stuffs and laptop:) So glad i have her as my Mom, teehee. Anywayyyy i have to wake up early tomorrow, breakfast @ 8am-___- not gonna sleep so soon tho. But good night in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment