Blog Hits

Monday, December 5, 2011

Peanut butter nutella love

I was woken up my everyone in the family. Apparently they all woke up very uhm early so i woke up as well LOL @ around 7.45am. Freaking early! So anyway i had peanut butter and nutella before breakfast. I just used a knife and kept eating from the container, its like i am a greedy pig-___- was waiting for the pancakes to be ready so yeah. Anyway today's breakfast kind of adjusted a little. Like had a slice of banana walnut bread and a pancake :D and coffeeee~ With tons of nutella and peanut butter. Ok this two spreads are also my vulnerable foods i realized so i prolly should abstain from it. Anyway to further show that i am really lazy, guess what! I went back to bed. Hahaha not to sleep but sit and read "Unbearable lightness" by Portia De Rossi:) But somehow ok somehow I fell asleep. But not immediately heehee. So slept for like 4hours i think. And lunch time! zzz seriously what is this man! Eat and sleep -.- lunch was the same as planned so yeah it was good. Went well too. And now i am thinking of finding a new job. Need to go to ION to collect my pay asap though and also tell the manager that i want to quit. Kind of find it boring there now. Haven't been working for quite long already ever since i went to a&e on 10 Oct and started recovery. Might go to Vivo sometime soon and check out if Gloria Jeans coffee is hiring. The other time i went they were! So hopefully now too:) Its so much better than staying home doing nothing useful LOL. But if i work, my meals would be a problem:( oh anywayyyyy! Good news:) I think my period is coming back already. I think. Maybe:) will wait till tomorrow and see heehee. If its true means i can exercise already hehe. But a part of me isn't happy that it might be back cause it means that i have enough body fat already. Ugh. But thinking about it, having my period back for good will help my osteoporosis and eliminate all the toxins from my intestines and lalala~. :) okay bye for now I'll post again later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment