Blog Hits

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yeah, indeed:)

Hey! Confirmed already. Know what i'm talking about? Hehehe i mentioned in my earlier post! Ok anyway... so i got my period back!:) Confirmed already. hehehe ok i am supposed to be happy aren't i? A part of me is happy, and a part of me isn't. Well anyway if it comes continuously for 3months, i will be able to exercise! Ahhaha so happy:) Better than not being allowed to exercise! So talking about today, I woke up @ around 8am. No idea why i wake up so early nowadays:( so Mom prepared breakfast again and had uhm.. 5 organic corn rice cakes with strawberry jam and a cup of milk:) A new cup. Actually the cup was supposed to be a gift for my friend, last year's christmas i think. And i totally forgotten about it, only found it yesterday while packing hahaha:) So now I'm using it LOL. So after breakfast, did my stuffs and all then went to prepare before Mom comes home. We headed down to Suntec for lunch @ the Food Republic before catching a movie. Watched "Already Famous", its a pretty good show and duh its hilarious especially when Michelle Chong speaks in the Malaysian accent:) Had a good laugh, that's really a nice feeling. At least no Ed attacks during the show and all, I'm glad. As Mom was to cook dinner for the family, we had to like rush home after getting my snack. So yeah. But ohwell, at least i've got things to do at home to occupy my free time~ Today is Tuesday, tomorrow is Wednesday. I'll be meeting Shu Qi tomorrow tho. Yay. And after Wednesday comes Thursday -___- HOSPITAL. Appointment with the dietitian. They will be like super ultra glad that I got my menses back ahhaha. So here a picture of my dinner!

Dinner made with LOVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment