Blog Hits

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gaggggg.

Today was a struggle. :( Morning wasn't but after that yessss:( So, morning headed out to Bedok Point with Mom! Apparently we reached there super early, like around 10.45am or so, so all the eating places are not opened yet and the only one available was Killiney Kopitiam:/ But yeah, i wasn't interested in eating toast bread. Not at all. In fact, its my fear food:( Cause of the block of butter! Anyway so we walked about, up and down the escalator! Time passed so so so slowly at that point of time. Its like 1min is equivalent to a year-.- that slow k. Meanwhile, was also wondering what should we have for brunch :D We ended up with two choices, either Eatzi or some Japanese Noodles store. Guess how we settled it? By scissors paper stone LOLOL. Its the easiest way to come to a decision. Mom won and we had the japanese food instead. We were the first customers! It was pretty cool i think, i've never been the first in my life lolzxxxzsszxsz. I ordered the tamago fried noodles and Mom had the fish fry noodles:) We thought it might not be enough so we ordered an extra side, 4takoyakis! with eggggg!! After that went to granny's place. Oh no, we went to Esso to get chocolate bars first. Ok and today is a boring day. Cause i did nothing at granny's place, other than sleeping. I dont know why but i've been really tired lately:( But once its bedtime, i can't get to sleep all the way till 2-3am or later than that. I guess i slept for 4hours there! Shouldnt have been more than that heee. But surprisingly, i was still very very tired after i woke up. Something's wrong with me? Maybe. Was waiting for dad to come over since he drove the car, and so mom and i had to stay there till he comes. It was a long wait. Honestly. He came at around 6.15pm. We reached gran's place at 11.55am. -____- And taaadaaaa! Dinner time. Lol. Went to airport T3 to have dinner, and bought some bakery bread and eggtarts for the rest. Oh and today was a struggle yes. I didn't manage to force the chocolate bars down my throat. I only had 1/3 of a kitkat white chunky bar. Ed was so strong. And honestly, i took a long time while deciding to buy the 3 bars of chocolates. I took them, and placed them back at least thrice before making payment. Then initially wanted to buy Gong Cha (I havent tried them before hahaha) but after choosing what i wanted, i was freaked out so i told mom i didn't want that anymore. Ohmyyyy. And dinner time was the same, it was a pathetic dinner yet i felt it was such a fatty meal. My mood crashed while having dinner. I just started crying and all and i hurt myself too. Now there's scars. Ugly, but ohwell. Yeah and that's not all! When home, I was contemplating if i should have the mixed berries yogurt. It took me quite some time to decide. On one hand, i think i should have it cause its good but the main reason is its going to expire like tomorrow. Yet on the other hand, Ed was saying that if i ate it it would make me fat. So contradicting -____- but hey hey i had that, and i'm feeling okay. Actually i should be feeling ok. Ok i am okay.
Anyway, I have appointment with Dr Ng kw tomorrow. First, I am sure she would bring up admission. Secondly, she'll take my weight. Thirdly, she'll see my food diary and convince my mom that i need to be admitted. Forthly, she'll speak to my mom and i after speaking to me. I guess that's all. So, i don't know if i should be a good girl and not refuse admission. She's been wanting to admit me since i first saw her. So yeah. I honestly don't know if i should:( sigh. Skip that. Tomorrow will be watching Sherlock Holmes before appointment! Provided there's a good timing i hope there will be! Having breakfast out too, maybe at Tampines. Then lunch at wherever place we're at. Then hell. HOSPITAL. Then i dont know in or out. Lol. Okayy anyway phone is charging so pictures another time! PS: I know i owe lotsa pictures including the Buffet at Rise, sorrrrieeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment