Blog Hits

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 3!

Third day in the hospital~ Morning was okay, saw only Dr Ng, which was good. At least not so stress. Haha. And time pass by so slowly today:( Like after breakfast, went to sleep for a while. I thought that i had a long sleep but it only turned out to be fifteen minutes! -____- Dang. But lunch was quite a struggle. Did not feel like completing the Fried Rice, as Ed was like talking in my mind. It really sucked. And after that, I felt really awful about myself. Sigh. Anyway I finished reading Unbearable Lightness! Overall it was a good book, like a time of reflection for me as well. Like usually, i dont really notice and didn't mind the harm Ed was causing but after reading a real life case scenario, it kind of made me realise quite a couple of things. I do know recovery is really hard, but i really hope i can hang in there tho i feel so awful and all. I dont wish to give up again. Anyway was really glad that Hanxin and Hanen came! Hanxin gave me something she painted, so prettay, love love it and love her too!:) Had a good chat with both of them and we're going to have buffet once i'm all well! Really cannot wait to live a normal life when i can enjoy buffet, especially desserts. Will i be able to overcome my fears? Oh, and went to setting captives free site, and did the first day "In his image" course. And WOAH, it was helpful. Like it taught me that my focus is to be on Jesus Christ and that whatever I do is for his glory, for the right motives and not for my own glory. Its helpful for eating disorders such as Anorexia and Bulimia and all sorts. Like food issues. Any kind:) Doing day 2 tomorrow, and I committed to do for the next 60days as its a 60days course. I ticked the commitment box hahaha. All's well after having visitors cheering me up:) Yeap. Can't make it for church tomorrow tho, can't get out. Ohwell. Actually I really do hope that I will look forward to joining program since i really want to recover. I'd really love to have a listening ear who can understand all that i want to say. That'd really be good:) Anyway, i guess i'll do some reading again. Never read so much outside! Good-ta-bai:)

2 comments:

  1. yay im glad it helped (: (: its really helping me too!


    xx love nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeap good! stay strong ok!!

    ReplyDelete