Blog Hits

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Going chinese!

YES. Going Chinese later on. no Italian for today! will be postponed to next Friday i guess, after my appointment at sgh. cause mom said we're going to ion we can go lnch at this Chinese restaurant @Wisma. I love love the ramen there:)) ok so today is Chinese food day! honestly i think Chinese foods are.pretty boring Hahaha. but like thankfully its only lunch and dinner! Breakfast will be more of an Italian one cause i didn't want any Chinese breakfast lol. :) it'll be an awesome brekkie later on! yay like 2slices French toast+2scrambled eggs+chorizo sausage+chocolate malt milk. (L) sounds awesome, doesn't it? hehe. and like dinner will get takeaway after appointment:) at heartland mall the kovan marketttt. Zha jiang mian! its the Chinese type not Korean ones. ok and sharing xiao long bao + red bean pancake with mommy. already sounds so sinful to me omg. but yeah will do. so like basically will meals will be out except brekkie and supper:) k i shall go get my beauty sleep now, waking up in 7.5hours time! oh and and I'll go collect my pay at ion later! EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment