Blog Hits

Saturday, December 3, 2011

title-less

I have to title for this post so its -title-less- LOL. Ok and yeah breakfast was good! Had what was intended heeheehee~ went to Airport T3 to have lunch! Left the choice to my mom only told her the cuisine lah. So like i won't cheat again when i get meals on my own:/ i know its so pathetic to even try save that little amount of calories but i just can't control it. And if i already planned on what to get for my main meals outside, I'd most definitely google the calories first. So yeah. At least i have to eat whatever my mom gets for me so no point checking the calories after. Hahaha its kind of a great idea i guess :) Then we headed down to xin siang jun to buy a basin for dad's work. And home we go!:) Great. It was already around 2.30pm when we reached home and its like nearing snack time. So made home made muah chee with Mom and it was oh-so good. Been a few years since I made them with Mom and ate without fear:) That's a really good feeling ahhaha. Was watching drama again and its getting more intense with each passing episode! Interesting woohoo~ Well i will upload the picture of today's dinner! Blog is so dull without any pictures. Guess I will take photos of all my meals and snacks(maybe) and upload it here:) PICTURES!:D its stir-fry broccoli+mushroom, Stir-fry potatoes+baked beans and salmon fillet!


Nice looking? :)
Its yummmms

Anyway tomorrow will be going to NTUC again. Been going there very frequently cause the foods all run out so so fast hahaha. Going to church tomorrow but only with Mom. Cause its dad's last important day of his work. Lol. And yeah my sis goes to another cburch. Well anyway I promised to have a normal breakfast with her tomorrow when out. Cause usually because of Ed, i only watch. But not eat. Been quite long already:( Oh and tomorrow I'm going swedish! So definitely will take a picture of it :) Having that for lunch @ Suntec. Ohwelllll. wait. Kinda want to go to the Old Airport Road for Breakfast. Yet at the same time, I'd prefer going to Starbucks or Coffee Bean instead. HAHAHA:P And will be going to uhm Seng Kang Compass Point to get stuffs and have dinner. Out the whole day :) Yay. And Monday gonna stay home the whole day too. To pack the house:)
Okay anyway till here :)

2 comments:

  1. Mm yum! Well I have to surrender my phone now so idk when I'll be able to read your blog again! :(

    Anywaaay, you've really came so far in recovery, soon ed will be a history. So proud of you really:)
    Just know that this is all for the better and keep your focus on love kay? For yourself and those around you and GOD. He watches over you and me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( why no phone:( :( Anyway i miss you honey boneyyyyy:( text me once you get your phone again ok!<3

    ReplyDelete