Blog Hits

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chinese Italian, Italian

from the title i think you can somehow figure out alreadyyy! I went on Italian today. Hahaha. Cause ended up Mom decided to drive the car so we didn't go to Ion Orchard instead. Went to NEX for lunch before appointment:)) Dined @ Pizza Hut! Omg the service there is..... POOR. They didn't serve water when we first entered and worse still, no utensils! >:( so yeah. And the bill took a way long time:( Tsk. But the food was not bad. Pretty good :) Initially wanted Bruschetta with Mushrooms and like a Yoguru after but Mom said No. She insisted. So i ended up ordering Seafood Vongole:) And Mom had Fish and chips, the speciality of the day! AND SURPRISE SURPRISE! Ordered Brushetta too! Had one of them. It was great! At least I did get to try what I wanted heehee. I dont know why i cant upload the pictures! Try again once i know whats the stupid problem! Oh anyway appointment @ SGH went kind of well though dr ng still seemed so keen to admit me. Zzz Zzz she told me she's worried.. Ok whatever i don't see a point. Admission might only even make things worse. So headed to Tampines after that! Walked arounnd all the 3 shopping centres and like got myself a book from Times. Titled "Brave Girl Eating" :) And ohoh got a recipe book too(L)
And I changed my mind about the cuisine meals already. After lesson learnt from today. I mean i will still have a different cuisine everyday just that it will be one meal:) Like either lunch or dinner. And if i have it for lunch, dinner I can have anything i crave like any cuisine so the cuisine of the day is included too:) This sounds better right? Hahaha. And tomorrow's cuisine would be Indonesian! Likelihood won't have it twice HAHAHA. And got dorayakis from Four Leaves too! YUM haven't had them in ages. HEHEHE.
Ok i am gonna have my shower now and fruits later before bed. NIGHTS all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment