Blog Hits

Monday, December 5, 2011

Proud~

HELLO i am so proud of myself HAHAHA. I packed my table like finally after a billion years. And i even vacuumed it. Aw:) Its so clean now i swear the floor is sparking HAHAHA okay not. Well anyway since i packed my table and threw away lots of stuffs like 4-5big plastic bags of things, my table is empty? No not really empty. Just more organised:) Probably will continue to pack the dressing table! That'd take a really short time cause its still in a not-too-bad state:) And will be spending majority of my time in my room now since I moved my laptop and charger all:) YAY means... AIR-CON. :) Anyway its reaally time consuming! I started packing my table from 4pm and I only managed to finish it at 7pm or so! And its just my table. So you can actually imagine how messy it was before:( What I dread most is the day that i have to pack my wardrobe... Cause i will have to throw away some or lots of clothes and shorts and all. And before i throw them away, i'd have to try and see if they still fit. That's going to be so depressing xx darn. UGHUGHZXXXZZZXSXZ. Anywayyy just done with dinner! But didn't had what was intended as Mom and I were busy. She was packing the living room and all too so yeah. No time to cook. So dad went down to buy takeaways for us and himself. He got economic rice! ANDANDAND i so regretted that i didn't tell him how many veg and meat i wanted ._. Guess what? He ended up getting me fish, sweet and sour pork and potatoes -___- Ok nevermind. But it was really starchy because of the potatoes. And the rice was like about 1/2. Yeah. Didn't finish dinner tho. Only no sight of fish was left. The others I couldn't finish. Wait. Or could I? Maybe it's Ed telling me its too starchy and i can choose not to finish, and so i didn't. Honestly, I am not full at all. Not at all. In fact, i am still uhm pretty hungry. So i went to cut some fruits for myself YAY. Fruits are the best:) (L) Ok and I might be watching Breaking Dawn on the internet i guess :) I'll be mindful and try not to get triggered. I've been warned that it'll be triggering! But still, i reallyyyy want to watch it. Okay I'll post about how the movie goes!

4 comments:

  1. After my warning you better don't be triggered ah! Otherwise, I spank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! WILL BE VERY FIERCE! RAWRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TSKTSKTSK i better run far far away hahaha

    ReplyDelete