Blog Hits

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Movie with parents, finally!

Heehee was so tired today! Slept at 5+am in the morning and mum woke me uo at around 9+am. Zomg tired tired. Was going out for a movie so yeah had to prepare. Ok anyway, was actually watching movie with mom only. But when i woke up, she told me that my dad wanted to join us. Hahaha its been long since i watched with both parents :) If only my sist was with us tooo. That'd be perfect:) Drove to Mount Faber to fetch Dad first then headed down to Vivo City. Bought movie tickets first, for the show "Magic to win" @ 1225! The show is pretty good but most parts isn't real lah. Cause it's magic lol. Oh and i realized today that thr GV web page is so untrustable:( Was actually going to watch another movie cause of the timings, but yet, once at Vivo, the cinema listed a whole lot more movies which were not updated at the website! Tsk. Had brunch at The Soup Spoon too, before the show! Ordered my usual hee. And dad is so busy lah, he can't even eat in peace! His phone kept ringing, and when Mom and I finished our food already, he barely finished his! Anyway I had tons of fruits today. I don't know why but i think i am starting to freak out from eating so much fruits already:( My god. I can't believe if i totally cut out fruits. Trying to ignore Ed telling me that "fruits have calories too", but ohwell. I don't know if i should go to my granny's place tomorrow in the morning... Cause I doubt i can wake up! Have to leave the house at around 8.30am? I can only sleep till 8am- latest! Plus i don't even know if i'd be able to sleep tonight before the clock strikes 12am. But i don't think so lololzxzzsxsxz. Anyway there's a sneak preview of Mission Impossible: The Ghost Protocol tomorrow! Omg can't wait to watch it. And Sherlock Holmes will be screening in cinemas on the 15th dec! So going to watch that on Thursday morning before my appoinment in case i get admitted:( Hola ohwell, have a good rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment