Blog Hits

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I'm so sorry for not updating my blog. Ops. Internet connection been pretty bad in the ward and I've been going down for program so not much time actually. Especially with the new medicine that makes me so extremely tired after taking that. And its thrice a day. Imagine that. And I'm surprised that I really did learn some stuffs from the program. It's the most fruitful time I suppose as compared to last time. Love art therapy lots. And body image too. I find it really meangingful, as I can express my feelings and all in words and drawings. Like for yesterday's art therapy, we did a First Aid Box and placed encouraging stuffs and all and also ways and pictures on how to cope with our struggles. For body image, we came up with our own individual quotes! 3 of them:) Mine was "Health matters more than size", "I'm beautifully created by God" & "Inner beauty is more important than Outer beauty". Yeap and its inside my First Aid box now! Not done decorating it tho, gonna do so once I have the time at home teehee. Today's doctor rounds was good too. Gonna get discharged tomorrow and honestly, I can't wait to get discharged! Found some stuffs that I could do when I'm at home! Help from the occupational therapist who came and saw me this morning. Was good tho. Supposed to see dietitan today but she didn't come and find me:( So yeah probably tomorrow. Just before I get discharged will do. I really need her help. Tomorrow last day of program! Might be going to Swensens @ Ion Orchard if Dr NG is fine with me having outside food. Then all of us in the program can go for meal outing. Quite excited but yet nervous at the same time if we really do dine out cause I'm not sure if its compulsory to order a full meal that includes soup of the day and drink. Oh and I'm having Thosai tomorrow morning! My favourite breakfast meal on my last day. Cool huh. Love the 2 different kinds of curries, it just taste oh-so good. Parents will be seeing social worker as well and hope it'll help my parents. Like give some coping strategies and all too. Anyway will be having dinner out @ Nex, Pizza Hut with parents woohoo. Such a good day it'll be tomorrow. And I'm actually craving for food! I feel so deprived in the ward. Hahaha I should feed myself huh, but I don't know. I'm scared of fat. As always. Anyway Han xin dropped by yesterday with a huge teddy. Hahahaha. And we finally planned the dates for our dates! Will be meeting up on every wednesday for the time being to go to different places to eat. That means my blog will be uploaded with lotsa pictures! Btw, I know I have lots of photos not uploaded yet. Ops. Probably Saturday when I'm free. Will be staying at home to bake Cranberry Upside Down Muffins for Christmas! Its the festive season, a time to get fat. Hahahaha. I've just made a promise to eat whatever I want without restricting after. If everyone can overeat for like practically all meals during those times and have tons of snacks too, then why can't I? I know I can eat like them:) Planned out a diet plan with Xin Tong in the ward as well. But the problem is I do hope that I'll realy be able to follow accordingly, as I am aware that there's high chance I'll restrict like before. So yeap. So tomorrow doctor's round will determine lunch of the day. Hahaha. And before I forget, during body image group yesterday, I came up with 3 quotes to encourage me in my recovery. Here, "Health matters more than size", "I'm beautifully created by God" & "Inner beauty is more important than Outer beauty". Hopefully it'll be an encouragement to everyone anyone too. Try and believe it even tho you might not believe it. I'm trying to do so:) Going to bed now, so goodnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment