Blog Hits

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Be hopeful:)

Good day!:) Woke up pretty early, @ 8am! Hehehe got woken up by the aroma of fried egg from the kitchen! Mom was preparing sister's breakfast. And so, I don't know why, but I couldn't get back to sleep after that:( Once again, was thinking of having my usual fix of cereal, milk and mcvities. So no varietyy! Was craving for tsp again! OMG I can't imagine a life without it, it's like a part of my life now. Gosh never thought possible! Told Mommy about it and it was really nice of her to get them for me before going to work! Thanks Mom:) So, had 6tsp for breakfast! 3 Sweet and 3 Salty. Hehehe satisfied, my body got what it craved. Yay hairpeee.
Ok so for today... I have an appointment @ SGH @ 2.30pm with Dr Ng. I am uhm pretty scared! Dreading it cause of the weigh in. Hopefully I won't get freaked out. I really don't know what's wrong with my body, but I hope she knows. If not I really do not know what to do next:( God bless me. Will be having lunch out, might be getting a wrap or something, easier:) If I am heading down to SGH straight, I might just get it from O'Briens. If not I will have something else from somewhere else:) For now, till here. Will update again once I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment