Blog Hits

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hang in there

A new day, a new hope.

Today I woke up @ 9.45am or so. Super tired, having flu now. Badddd. So, washed up and had breakfast at about 10am. Pretty late compared to my usual 8am Brekkie. 10am was supposed to be mid-morning snack actually LOL. But hey, I didn't skip snack! Whee good job done ey. Had a packet of Instand Apple Cinnamonn Cereal with 6Raisin biscuits. (B+S together). Continued watching IRIS, till 11.40am and headed to the market to get lunch. Same as yesterday, only different ingredients! This time was fishcakes and nuggets! God, can't remember when was the last time I had nuggets! With more chilli of course! :) Having my break @ 3pm! Not much food to eat though, cause Mom said i shouldn't eat too much oats biscuits and all, its too dry and can cause constipation. Maybe that's why i am so constipated x.x Maybe will go to Cold Storage later with Mum and get some new snacks. Any idea what would be good? Comment please! Having Appointment @ SGH tomorrow with Dr Ng KH, have so many questions to ask her. Hehheh. Alright, will post again later. Watching my show again :)

6 comments:

  1. as in thumbs up! I pasted the icon, but it's not appearing):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you watch the show in Korean/Mandarin?
    MYSOJU is a great place to watch Kdramas. Jap dramas are pretty good too!

    p.s. watching dramas beats entertaining ED thoughts hands down:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandarin! its my aunt's disks, so yeah. can change :) yeap i know! hahaha totally. it helps get mind off things real good! sometimes the show gets so intense that i ignore my hunger ops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eee i cannot stand the china accent LOL.

    Hm, that's the thing about dramas, you just wanna sit and not move and finish the whole series in one day! HAHAHA sit next to the fridge or get 'movie snacks'.

    Popcorn, m&ms and kacang puteh.
    I need to go watch a movie and have some typical cinema food soon:)

    ReplyDelete