Blog Hits

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy girl today!

YAY uo till now everything went welllll:) OMG its like no Ed attack today.Ed didn't really speak to me. I mean he still did speak a little, especially after dinner. Like telling me to skip supper cause i had a really filling dinner like ADDITIONAL mixed economic beehoon and kway teow with ikan bilis and the nuts together and 2 fishcakes! Not forgetting chilli!!!:) My tummy is still so hot and warm now from all the spicy-ness:) Drank lots of water till the food kind of went up my oesophagus:( OUCH. It was like a hot sensation! MYGOODNESS. Ok anyway today is a good day:) I followed my meal okay hehehe. From breakfast as the first main meal and so on:) Everything was portioned out so no chance to restrict or give way to Ed. And su lynn told me anout she "Fatifying" her meals HAHAHA. Funny girl she is. Ok, in the end didn't went to catch a movie. Was actually intending on watching Breaking Dawn or Already Famous:) But decided not to, haha last min as always. After Breakfast, wemt to pay for the baking lesson on Friday! YAY 3more days~ its a 3 hours lesson, from 1.30pm-3.30pm:) So like I can distract myself from Ed thoughts though its still about food. Ohwell and Mom told me to like prepare myself cause baking is all about butter and more butter. Ok kind of scared when she said that cause its easier to eat desserts without knowong how much butter was added.. But i guess i will try a bite or so:)
After that, we headed to have lunch @ Bedok Point. First time there! Ate @ Kung Fu paradise. Hahaha the place has a cute name uh. Lol. Walked around then went to some place to take pictures of sinks for Daddy and to Grandma's place!!! :) Sat for around and chit chat a lil with granny:) she' so cute, heehee.
So, the next place... was Parkway Parade. Initially told mom to go there so as to get the Cinnamon Toast from Cedele for lunch. But last minute changes so didn't get that in the end:( But got snack there though heeeeheeeeeeee. I love Cold Storage the most! But the things are more expensive? Is it? Idk. Ok so ended up we went to GIANT to get the stuffs and all for lunch tomorrow.:) Oh and I came up with an idea. I think it sounds kind of fun? Ok maybe fun is not a right word, but it is anyway. Like everyday I will be on different country's cuisine for like the main meals! Snacks will be up to me, but usually the usual ones I feel comfortable with:) Final decision, tomorrow will be KOREAN CUISINE. Teehee everything has been planned out already. From breakfast to lunch to tea to dinner to supper. So don't have to care about the meals already. Yay. Ok, i love my day today. I really do:) Will be having home-cooked meals more now:) Mom will be cooking whoohoo love it (L) Will be finding for new recipes too! So that can try out the cooking and all. Ofcourse most of it will be done by Mommy la, I would have burned the kitchen down if on my own LOL. (there's a epic story behind this sentence) From Italian to Mexican to Japanese to Chinese to Malay to Indian(eat out) to Korean to American to Thai to Viet and etc... Some will be whipped up @ Home while some will be eaten out with whoever I am with. That'll be dependent on which cuisine that particular day:)) So I'll be trying out main dishes from different countries. Its a big chance hahaha but hopefully it'll work out. Will see how Day 1 goes tomorrow~

Okay GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment