Blog Hits

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pariss International Buffet Seafood Restaurant!

Just came back from a buffet. Omg so full now, my tummy is protruding out so big now! Gosh, never so big. Hahaha but I am so satisfied with the meal:) Mom and I went to Suntec City at around 4pm! We walked around Suntec and was deciding on what to have for dinner while waiting for dad to come. But we couldn't decide on which restaurant to go! So we continued walking and walking since I didn't want to have dinner at the Food court. Suddenly I had a craving for Pariss International Seafood Buffet! Hehehe. Don't know why, but my body was craving for it I guess? So my mind signalled me ahhaha. So, when dad came, I asked if he was okay with dining there and he agreed almost instantly! YAY love love my parents:) They said as long as I want to eat, they will bring me there. Awww :')
We then walked to Marina Square cause the buffet is there. Paid money first, $143++ then went to try the foods! Yuumm the appearance of the foods is so tantalizing. Whoo. It was an exact 2 hours of eating, NON-STOP. Didn't manage to try all the food though, such a pity! Cause there was so much variety that I can't squeeze them all into my stomach! Hahaha. First time trying Fresh Mussels and it tasted goood. And first time eating beef steak as well:) usually only order sirloin steak, so its good to try something new. Though I didn't try all of the dishes and soups, but I tried most of the dessert! Except 4 I think. HAHAHA. I have a sweet tooth, that's why! Ok, done talking. Let the pictures do the talking now! Oh, and mum got me a pack of Florida Natural's Blueberry Fruit Nugget sweet and NutriSoy! Gonna drink that though I am still full. Feeling thirstyyyyy:(

K, PICTURES!

Choco Lava Cake


Choco Lava Cake with the Melted Choco oozing out!
-Ops pic upside down-












Beef Steak


Kailan with Mushrooms & Hong Kong Steamed Fish


Egg Mayo Toast, Tuna Toast & Sour Plum Juice


Shark Fin Soup with Crab Meat


Char Siew Bao, Ebiko Fishball, Chicken Siew Mai, Prawn Dumpling & Steamed Dumpling


Cheese Scallop


Chicken Satay


Thai style Fish Cakes, Sotong Balls,Cajun Chicken Wing &Chilli Crab(at the back:))


Durian Puff


Fresh Mussels! (first time trying)


Breaded Scallop, Pizza, Spring Roll, Garlic Bread


Fried Golden Buns & Ebi Tempura


Chilli Bamboo Clams

No comments:

Post a Comment