Blog Hits

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I know God is walking me through

Hello! Well, I am feeling so much better now. After the visit to the doctor. All of a sudden, i realised that she's a really good doctor. ahhaha. Hope things will continue being as good and will get even better. God is really with me, I know. I can totally feel it. He sent angels down to speak to me. He gave me support from the people around me, esp those recovering from anorexia as well, who can totally relate to how I feel. People like sheryl, sulynn, jieying, nicole friets etc. Really thank God. He's really spoke to me, esp today through people i met and messages:) Thank you Heavenly Father. OH. And the Doctor was so glad with my progress, and told me not to give up either. Was sent for blood test and ECG again, my heart rate rose by so much! And it's fine. Was also referred to see neurologist next year too cos that's the earliest appointment. Didn't know that it was so busy over there! Well, I admit i restricted during the day, even noon snack. But I ate a proper meal for dinner and supper! Yay. And Dr Ng said that I still cannot exercise, not at all because I don't have my menses back and because I have osteoporosis. Have to get menses back first for continuous 3months and maintain weight above mhw for 6months. So tough): and still have to eat hahaaa. She even told me to get new clothes! Tomorrow going for appointment at SGH again, but with psychologist Tina. Didn't do the meal plan and don't intend to do it cause I find it so restricting. Well will let her know tomorrow then:) And Ed is so dominating part of my life, sigh. Cause something happened so yeah. I hope Ed will get out of my life as soon as possible! Met Aunty Yvonne and she said I looked so much better now! yay. I should be glad and not relate that to being fat cause I AM NOT. Hahas. IDK WHY BUT I AM STILL SOMEWHAT HUNGRY AFTER SUPPER! OHSHIT. Headed to tampines mall after appointment and dined at Jack's Place. WHOO LOVE LOVE THERE. Supper was gorgeously yum too! Had nonya dumpling, ahhaha same as JieYing:) OK BYEBYEBYE. Having a Hearty Healthy Breakfast tomorrow! OH! And THANKYOU MOMMY for accompanying me and tolerating my nonsense when Ed is using my mouth to speak to you. Iloveyou:)


Jack's Special Steak, Medium Cooked (Mine)


Jack's Fried Rice (Mom's)


Infusion Iced Fruits Tea


Garlic Bread

ITS DAMN YUMMY. DON'T BE JEALOUS.

9 comments:

  1. You are my precious and beautiful daughter. Love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Weilin, Srry din see yr blog ytd , hope you are doing well + feeling better Nao ? :o). Don't give up ah, jiayou, <3 ! The pic u took so clear? (: . You use camera or hp? :p. Will comment Agn in the morn, mua :o) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. meiting- Hello dearrr! yeap, feeling better now:) you doing good? i miss you. hp! used my mommy iphone:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Err, I tink I'm doing alright dear(: Oh,haha I tot u change hp already! haha, have u plan what hp to get already? :p Miss you too, hope you continue to jiayou and don't give up! Rmb our deal? 3meal3snacks per day? c: hope u are still following? )): meet you soon< 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I need to go shopping too, outgrew the pants for good:) I will be cutting it up and using it to wipe the dust off my bookshelf haha.

    let's get bloody LOL,
    p.s. sorry for the late comment:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey meiting! Hehe good good must do better ok! Nah, not yet but soon. yes! Wanna get Samsung Galaxy S2 :) haaha yes sure, anytime. :)

    Hey sweetie buddy! <3 YESSS go shop for new clothes, nicer better fitting ones! GAG. SO GROSS LAH YOU WHY SO BLOODYYY): Don't forget our plan k!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh,what colour u plan to take dear? :o) why u don't want bb ? Lyk quite good oso, better tink twice on getting s2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ops didnt realise. not too sure yet, see how first. Nah dont really feel like taking bb alr LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nvm, hmm. I tink u wait till end of mth thn decide whut hp u getting bah,cos mayb end of nov got better hp comeout :o) . You nov what date go take? C:

    ReplyDelete