Blog Hits

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Welcome the day:)

Morning to all! The sun is bright today. Seems like a great start! I woke up early today. Exactly @ 9am! WHOO cool. But actually not. Gag. Okay, my day started off with a hearty breakfast again! Awesome, no restriction. Teehee. Here's what I had, Koko Crunch, milk, 4Mcvities and 3 Cranberry Nougats! But honestly, it's not really filling. Maybe something else later:) My tummy! Still popping out from yesterday's dinner. Omg like a baby inside, Hahahahaha. Sounds wrong:/ I will be watching my Korean Drama again! It's really nice and uhm somehow somehow addictive that I can't stop watching. Apparently, its this case. No shows ever got my hooked, dont't know why this one has the power. Haa. I feel like doing so much! But I am so lazy to do them:( Need to stop procrasting. Ok deal. And lunch and dinner... Settle on my own cause Mom has to go to church for a "mama" course and no one will be home. Was thinking of heading down to NEX so I can settle my dinner there and read some books in the library:) I was wanting to find a really good book that have different recipes to make smoothies. Easy steps and gorgeous looking and deliciously tasty! Been to different bookstores, but nah. Found none. Maybe cause I am too fussy! But again, it I ate out, there will be a challenge. What food will I order? Will I cheat? Will I finish the portion? Gag.

Love love my sweeet! So nice, it used to be one of my favourite sweet heehee:) k, nothing exciting happened since I woke up, so will update again later!

3 comments: