Blog Hits

Friday, November 4, 2011

God, Family & Friends are essential

Hi! Today was a good day:) Everything started off well. I felt good in my own skin today, and still felt a little skinny! zomg unbelievable! Never have I felt this way for years holy mama! Went to SGH and saw Tina today, and we had fun! It was filled with joy and laughter, and we were thinking about ways to combat Ed. Not temporarily but permanently! She got me to get a board and write down all my accomplishments of how i defeated Ed! Thought of pinning down motivations daily to encouurage myself from the start of the way, hehe:) Breakfast was great, made by mom aww. OH. Thanks people like liting, jieying, nicole and my sister for helping me through my challenge of the day! Thus, ended up getting McGrill set UPSIZED for lunch, and finished EVERYTHING. Proud :) Dinner was gorgeous too, mom cooked again. Healthy Hearty Dinner:) Thank God for today, had a great day! OH. And promised Nicole to go to her church next sun!:) yay. Tomorrow heading out w mom to someplace to have lunch! Wanna challenge myself to have my snack and dinner on my own. So might have some alone time tomorrow:) Pretty awesome I think, hahaa.

Some Pictures of Home-Cooked dinner!


Stir- Fry Brocolli with Mushrooms


Sweet & Sour Fish with diced apple


End Product!

2 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE YOUR BLUE PLATE:D

    I was worried cos we didn't text each other today, have some things to tell you! Sounds like Tina helped:) I think she's super nice, and the motivation thing is a GREAT idea...

    oh oh oh and your lunch challenge? TOTALLY PRO.
    feeling good in your own body? EVEN BETTER.
    You are a true testimony that it is possible to overcome ed with a willing heart, ily<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it all done(:! So sorry, did meet up with you today):

    ReplyDelete