Blog Hits

Sunday, November 6, 2011

An extra snack, or not?

Woke up for church today, but went to sleep again after showering. Been feeling tired lately, not sure why too. k, something random now: my stomach growling:( Had 6TIGER biscuits, then went out with parents to Kallang Leisure Park to have mid-morning snack+lunch. Ordered Korean Minced Meat Noodle, it was salty:( Not as nice as expected. Haha. Wasn't really full, so went to Swiss Bake to get their "Original Bircher Muesli". Was nice, they had oats, mixed berries, apple, pear etc. But all diced ones. Just a small cup:) Love love love worship today, was so good! And sermon was good too! One thing the pastor said that was really useful for my situation right now, "Don't let your past hinder you from your future. God has a beautiful plan for you. Be positive." It was really helpful and Encouraging! Dad drove us to Nex after that whreby they had their late lunch which wasn't really a lunch cause they shared popiah, xiao long bao and fried white carrot cake. Gag. And I had my afternoon snack from Yoguru. Love frozen yogurt. Totally in love with yogurt with muesli/ tiger biscuits now! Aww. Bought lots of stuff from NTUC as well as Mom will be preparing lunch and dinner! Then blah blah, came home. Going to Heartland Mall with Mom later to buy dinner again! for sist and I since we aren't joining parents and the rest for dinner at Long Beach. Not prepared for that, so yeah. Skipping the dinner.
Oh btw, came up with a really good plan to motivate myself and challenge myself to "unsafe" foods. I'll write out 100 motivations+unsafe foods,high calories foods, bigger portions as well aon a piece of paper and roll it up, keep it in a bottle. Every morning, I will unroll one and see what it says! And if it's a motivation, hopefully it will encourage me throughout the day. And if it's food, I MUST HAVE IT. It can be either a snack or meal, or I can have it as a dessert too! Then that's more challenging since its extra. And yes, bigger portions means bigger portions! Hope it works. Mom is pretty unhappy cause she says that I am restricting and that I already lost weight since Thurs. But I don't think so? k, but since she said so, I should believe that I really did cut down on quite a bit. Like today, I admit from morning till like now, I ate pretty little compared to before.
B- 6TIGER biscuits
S+L- Original Bircher Muesli, Korean minced meat noodle
S- Yoguru
D- Not sure yet. (Thinking of getting a snack tgt w dinner if mom wants me to)
S-Yogurt with 3TIGER biscuits(If I have anth snack w dinner) But pretty scared. Guess its Ed again. Dang.

Isit really little? PLEASE TELL ME! Cause idk why but I been losing interest to eat all the foods again. Like I find it quite troublesome to eat and I don't mind not eating at all and go hungry:/ NEED HELP. RED ALERT LOL.

PICTURES OF LUNCH AND NOON SNACK


Korean Minced Meat Noodle


Original Regular Cup with Granola toppings

10 comments:

  1. Hmm,yah..its waywayway lesser thn u used to have. Eat more, challenge yrself don't Kip eating safe foods. I'm sure you can defeat ed! and, don't ever skip any meals! Our deal!! If u skip, I'm gg to smack you!( ':

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? k i know its lesser but that time i was gaining so much! now no need already so i need to cut down ma. I dont want to get any heavier X.x gag! How can smack me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reach mhw already ah? Cut down oso no need cut till so much mahogany): I go Koran find you :o) ! I send u a post below too, do reply Kay(: is at the post whr u post u ate at Jack's place at Tm(: .

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. haha but dont know is real weight anot. LOL. Haha, okay. Give me a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,cmf no lo. Your leg tht time swell right when u reach yr mhw? so I tink no luh,u ownself oso say yr mama say u lost wt ): so, jiayou Kay :o) ! <3 don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is looking! Haha, I don't dare to use wordpress account le! Haha, decided to use tumblr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You most definitely need to eat like you were, not less and even more! Okay problem solved:) eating is a blessing so even if we don't think it's important, it's not up to us to say we won't eat because god has Given food to us. It's like a present! And you can't say no thank you to god:) Listen to him, not ew-dee.

    Froyo makes an awesome snack... But don't let your meals become snacks! Today was kinda... Restrictive. C'mon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sulynn:) haha thanks for today! omg i couldn't have got through it without you. love love love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. meiting- ahahaha still alright lah, not too bad LOL. yeap, you jiayou too :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't give up, n dont give into ed! I believe u are strong enough to defeat ed :o) ! <3

    ReplyDelete