Blog Hits

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bloated-ness sucksbigtime

I'm feeling so awful now physically. my tummy is bloating out so badly, much much worser than last week and i feel so much more constipated. Now, i feel slightly hungry already as I had my early breakfast @ 5+am. Too hungry, couldn't sleep so woke up and prepared a bowl(quite big i think) of milk(HL instead of skimmed!)and cereal. Ate that together with some tiger biscuits, apple cinnamon oats biscuits and 2 bondoris. Was full after that as tummy was extremely bloated. sucks so much, and its making me lose my appetite. But i don't have a choice, I need to get the food down. K, guess what? Now i no longer feel hungry already. Something's really wrong with my body worse on my intestines. Initially the bloated tummy flatten after a few weeks of eating, and i felt really good even when i ate. Ate lesser thattime though, i think. Mom said it might be due to the previous days whereby i restricted a lil, that's why I'm re-experiencing the same thing again. Ugh, shouldn't have done that if what she said was true. ): Gonna have so food again later, guess i will be getting some oily food to help pass out toxics, I don't wanna die from over-accumulation of toxics LOL. Might be getting myself fried economic beehoon/kway teow with fish and something else. With another cup of Iced Teh Tarik! OH. And i only slept for about 2 hours last night! hahaha caffineee~ The noodles will be snack. Then don't know what to get for lunch. Hahaa will decide later again. Pretty much want the Pork Chop Fried Rice again LOL. Mom will be cooking dinner tonight, so that's fine! k, i still feel bloated eeks. Made a deal with JIE YING hohoho we'll be going ice-skating in Dec once I reach mhw yay :) AWESOME MUCH. GOOGLE-ing for pictures again, stay tuned! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment