Blog Hits

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yes, it's a binge.

As seen from my title, yes I have episodes of binging! Zomg. That's weird like really! Was not OVERLLY full and Dr Ng said its a binge. Example; 6tsp, 3swiss roll, 3Mcvities, chocolate and uhm 4 bakery buns. Sometimes with ice cream. Ok, now it really seems alot. Hahaha. But she said I did a good job with my meals. Hehehe. And changed med to Sertraline HCL 50MG. So high the dosage! After eating the med having slight headache, I don't know if it will get worse but hopefully not. So, was referred to the dietitian again. Dr Ng said she's the most important person I need to see now. Hahaha and because of my urges to binge at times, Dr Ng called Dr Lee and they came up with 2 options for me. First, try and control with the med that uhm won't really help. But also need help from my Mom. Second, to get admitted. She said won't be for a long stay though. Will see if I do need to get admitted a not next week. Seeing another Dr and dietitian.. Hope everything goes well before the next appointment! Hehe. Oh, and Mom drove me to SGH today cause I happen to meet her at the lift! Such a coincidence, so she went with me and spoke to the doctor too. But before seeing the doctor, we went to have lunch @ Kopitiam. Decided on having YTF! Last had them a couple of months ago! Ooo so longgg. Though its still YTF, but the ingredients and all are so different compared to the time when I was restricting. Hahaa took 8 ingredients min 7. 2 veg, 4 fried, a hotdog and some yellow skin stuff with kway teow dryyy. Omg i miss kway teow. Andandand 3scoops of sweet sauce, 1scoop chilli sauce! Missed the sauces ohso much too!:) Finally awwwww~ After the appointment, went to get Jollibean Azuki beans with Matcha soy something like that.. Its kinda like icy but yummy! Love love love the red beans esp:) Will get it again, I like this more than the original soymilk. Prefer original soymilk from Mr Bean and Selegie Soymilk:) They just taste better! Then Mom collected my med and we left. Went to Heart Land Mall @ Kovan to go cold storage shoppinggg hahaha sounds stupid. K, then got dinner and rushed home. RUSHED. Apparently Mom has to go to church so yeah. Time was running out. Haha. Had spaghetti for dinner, tomato based. Still don't really dare try the cream based ones, but will challenge myself to it soon! Will talk about that when I have it:) Oh, and Dr advised me to cut down on my supper esp since its likely to be turned into a binge. Usually it happens @ night instead of during the day. Haha no idea why. Ok, so from tomorrow onwards, will be having a hearty and filling breakfast. Trying out and see how it goes cause Mom said I should eat most during the day and not at night so it will be less likely for me to crave anything. But on the other hand, though the doc said that I did binge sometimes but it's because my body is repairing and it's so deprived:( sorry body:( And I miss froyo:( Ok, tomorrow having session with tina again! Yay like to talk to her, she's a really really good psychologist:) Prefer her over the one I saw @ KKH when I was admitted there. Till here, have a good rest:)

P.S. Please comment if you read ok! It feels as though no one is viewing:( :( :(

6 comments:

  1. Cheer up dear, if u wanna talk pls SMS me Kay! :^) I'm here for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tink too much for Nao? :p Err, mayb u can distract yrself by tinking what hp u should get ?nxtwk? :^) just my suggestion, hope it can help(: or SMS me! Hehe,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did she ask to see your food diary? Are you seeing yi shien?

    ReplyDelete
  4. meiting- i aint thinking much LOL i'm fine:) haha hope you are doing good too!

    Lynn- yes she saw but she said its ok. no dietitian specified, depends in their shift but seeing one next week btw when you see this text or call me k <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries I'm doing fine. Haha,glad tht u are doing well:^)

    ReplyDelete