Blog Hits

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Full maxzzz

Just a short post before uhm continuing with my drama LOL. After contemplating for oh-so long, decided to go buy Mac with Mom. Hahaaha, just done eating not long ago! Before 12am. Hahaas. So it was still supper right?! Ok, had Double Mcspicy set upsize, drinks iced milo and shaker fries(shared w Mom), Oreo mcflurry and half an apple pie! Super full now. Ok, forget about the weight. Stupid scale! So..
Now is a new day! It is 12.03am NOW. Full and energetic, hahahaa. Having an appointment with Dr Ng KW tomorrrow @ SGH, idk what time, haven't checked my appt card yet. And I don't even know where I left it. Its not in my wallet!!! Ohno, I only have tina's ones:) Gonna be weighed, something that I absolutely hate. But hopefully I won't go restricting after that cause usually that's what happens when I find myself so heavy and that I need to shed some pounds. But that's Ed. Gonna tell my concerns to Dr Ng as well and see what she'll say. Hope all things go well tomorrow, lifting them all up to God. He will provide for me:) Love God. I Love God. I Love Him.:)

Maybe sleeping after watching an episode or so! Heehee sleeping with a full tummy, how good can that be? Ohio. Hope everyone gets inspired and motivated k!

Stay strong xx

And ONE last thing. I am so unproportional:( Like my legs are pretty thin, but my tummy is HUGE. Not big, but HUGE. ok I feel like those Indians yknow, like big stomach, thin legs. EEE omg so weird!!!!

Ok, bye!:)
Have a good rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment