Blog Hits

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guilt sinks in

Ok i feel guilty now. So much for my greediness.. Woke up @ like 6am or so and went to have biscuits. its not one or two, its a whole bunch:( OMG i so feel like killing myself. Seriously I know its not a binge lah cause anyone could have easily snacked on that.. But i just feel like a failure. like why on earth did i eat at weird hours?! Monday also.. today too. ugh, what the hell is wrong with me!! Worse was i even went to calculate the calories. OMG its nuts to me. And i don't feel full. its like so much junks, empty calories. OMGOMGOMG KILL ME SOMEBODY. Why can't I stick to just the dietitian's portions? I know sometimes i eat lesser or sub fruits for snacks and all but days like today reeally make me feel so bad. Now i kind of wanna to skip my appointment:( Ok its a bda start being overwhelmed by guilt. But i hope i won't end up restricting for the rest of the day, and will still follow accordingly to the dietitan's meal plan. Just have to take it as a lesson learnt i guess. LESSON LEARNT: When hungry, eat proper meals so to avoid overeating. and it'll be more filling. compared to junks. OK. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment