Blog Hits

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let today be a good day:)

Morning sushines! Yeap, let today be a good day. And that means no restricting, and having good proper meals today. Sounds like a good idea to me! Let it apply to your lives too ok? So, let's talk about yesterday! Day started off with a bowl of hearty cereal, milk and 2 Mcvities biscuits! Love love Mcvities esp when dipped in milk. Hehe. Not long after, I was tempted to have more, so I had 2 nore Mcvities and a Crunchie Chocolate Bar which my sister got for me 2days back:) Nice oh how I missed it. Hehe though it gets sticky and the caramel sticks to my teeth, but nevertheless it's still one of my favourite chocolate bars. I love the "crunch" sounds, it makes it all the more delicious! And it was only when I started recovery that I realised I am a chocolate lover! Well, basically when I was restricting, I didn't allow myself to any those treats so it's been hidden and buried. Maybe more will be discovered during my recovery phase! Sounds like some treasure hunting. OH and I had sweet and sour fish for dinner! One of my fav food. Yum. Used to be my fear food alongside with sweet and sour pork. But hey now they are no longer my fear foods! Its like once I started trying, I realised how much I missed them and I never want them to be termed "unsafe" foods anymore. :)) But struggled a lil yesterday as I was contemplating whether I should have my fav Tau sar piah for supper! But good news is here! I went to have 5 of them and with no regrets went to bed:) It's another accomplishment done, another note to be pinned onto my board:) Gorgeous. Will be having lunch at home today. And yes there's a challenge: I am going to get my lunch on my own, which means the temptation to cheat is oh-so big. Esp when there is bread at home, and I can just prepare one sandwich. Gag. :( Hmm, maybe I should be firm on what I wanna eat first, then just go buy it without thinking and head home straight! GOOD IDEA~ Maybe I should get... Fried bee hoon if they sell. If they don't, second alternative would be... Fried rice! Okay. good. set. this. is. it. Either. this. or. That.
Oh and will be heading out for dinner with mom after the insurance lady leave at idk what time all I know is she'll be coming after 2.30pm. We haven't decided on where to go yet! Hahaha. Will update once I'm home at night! With pictures too!:)
And before I forget, when I was reading "Life without limits", some quotes strucked me. Will share it with you guys if you happen to see:)

"You' can't control what happens to you. There are some occurences in life that are not your fault or within your power to stop. The choice is either to give up or to keep on striving for a better life."

"Everything happens for a reason and in the end good will come of it"

"You will face moments of doubt and fear. Feeling down is natural, its a part of being perfectly human. Such feelings pose as a danger only if you allow negative thoughts to stick around instead of letting them wash over you"

"-The if I just had X, I would be happy- syndrome is a mass delusion. When you look for happiness in mere objects, they are never enough.
Look around. Look within."

"God does not make mistakes, but he does make miracles. I am one. You are too."

Hope this Quotes will be helpful to many of you:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! <3 hurray! Awesome :^) I'm doing well dear no worries, hope u too n continue! :^)

    ReplyDelete