Blog Hits

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Planned worked!

Afternoonnnn!:)

Woke up pretty late today, around 10+am. Or maybe not so late, but not early enough to have 2meals before lunch, haha. Breakfast started with 3Raisin Oat biscuits and a pear. Love love love pears, crunchyly yummy. And continued watching IRIS, finished the whole show already. So yeah, nothing to do now. Gag. Headed down to get Wanton Noodles soup for lunch! Been so long since I had them. But cheated a little. Haha, came home to eat and went out again after Mom came back. Accompanied her to DBS Bank and went to buy some bakery breads and coconut tarts for her and sis. Well, none for me. Haha. And we went to Prima Deli, to get my snack, Durian Puffs and Grap Snow Ice from CupWalker. Been a year since I drank that! 2nd time drinking it in my entire lifetime. ahaha. Fluid is really filling, which makes me so bloated. That's one reason why I'm pretty against it and would rather eat. Durian puffs were nice! Brought back the taste of Durian!:) so glad that the plan for Day 1 worked out so well. yay.

Just randomly picked another piece of paper for snack tomorrow, and Mom unrolled it! *NERVOUS*
GUESS WHAT?!
It was a Vanilla Cream Puff from Beard Papa's and Yoguru. Haha, will have them with Mom so she can supervise:) In case I cheat, hehe.

Tonight Parents will be going to Fullerton Hotel for dinner and all, so I'll be having dinner on my own since my sister will be home at around 8+pm. Haha have the whole house to myself! Good or Bad? Mhmm. Mom will be preparing Aglio Olio with wholemeal spaghetti and Olive oil for dinner. She's also adding stuffs like sliced fish which is fried(little scared but its so nice), mushroom luncheon ham(one of my fav), button mushroom and chilli padi!(my love) Hahaha! And got my Raisin Oat biscuits again yay though they didn't have the TIGER ones:( sucha pity. So yeap, supper will be Raisin Oat biscuits and Mango Yogurt I suppose. Better have it before it expires LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Love you! JIAYOU DE YOU! You have been doing a good job too, give a round of applause to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY *claps claps claps* hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DETERMINATION.

    Remember it's a determination to recover fully, till anorexia is a memory. Serve your purpose as a helper not a sufferer<3

    Oh gong cha is tons better than cupwalker:) LOL I miss pictures:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha yes. anorexia will no longer be parts of our lives:) haha got no gong cha there lah!:( LOL. ops okok soon k!!!

    ReplyDelete