Blog Hits

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Everything happens for a reason

Today afternoon was a really bad day. Ed striked, so much stronger than before ever since i started recovery, leaving me to cry on my own. Thank God for Yeoh SuLynn, really. she's the bestest friend i could ever ask for. Really a blessing to know her, and embark on this recovery journey together yay love her!
OKAY so here's a part of the conclusion: DON'T weigh yourself when you're recovering, ESP if you have water retention (like me) its really depressing. A comfort to myself: "the rapid massive weight gain from refeeding is only temporary "water weight" which will be flushed out of the body) Next, DO continue eating throughout the day. It's better as compared to eating only when you're hungry. It gives Ed a chance to strike. Heres what happened; I took my weight, saw the scale and cried! zomg, it was horrible, couldn't accept it. and soon, talked to sulynn on the phone. She talked, listened and vice versa! Felt so much better after talking to her. Then, she asked me "When was the last time you ate?" and i said "10.40am". AND... PIAK! Knew it. Cos i didn't had lunch and afternoon snack, Ed attacked me cause i wasn't thinking about anything. Now, it really emphasized to me that Food is essential to fight Ed no matter how I feel physically. Ed is really an evil demon, satan. Breaking relationships among people and God. But I'm thankful that God is with me, and since he allowed me to go through this phase of life, he will lead me.
"God will make a way, When there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see, but he will make a way for me
He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side
With Love and Strength for Each New Day,
He will make a way
He will make a way"

I'm still vulnerable to attacks from Ed, Hope i will get stronger day by day!
OH! Before I forget, will try not to focus everything on my weight, but will recover in terms of Health, NOT Weight. Giving it a try :) and with the return of menses! Then i'll be much healthier.
Oh and nevertheless, I had late lunch and snack together! Had Raisin Cream cheese bread, tau sar piah and mochi! YEAP, ordered Pork Chop Fried Rice again hehe but tomorrow will try something else. Home-cooked Dinner tonight! Dead full!

Pictures Of Mom's Cooking:

Sauce with Garlic


Scrambled Eggs fried with Olive Oil


Roasted Pork


Apple and Pear Soup


Roasted Pork Braised in the Sauce


Stir-fry Spinach with Fishcake


END PRODUCT! :) YUM.

5 comments:

  1. I HEART THE SONG! "With Love and Strength for Each New Day." Gonna write that in my diary haha.

    Your mom's a really good cook! And so healthy too- brown rice, olive oil, spinach:) You're going to be so stunning and fit when you recover.

    p.s, I love you too though you make me super paiseh with all the compliments- GOD BELIEVES YOU CAN OVERCOME ED, HE WOULDN'T GIVE YOU ED TO KILL YOU. I'm just here to help, you're my bestest (and only) recovery buddy as well<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to like this page, like I can in Facebook! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa nice, i love love that too. HAHA just by seeing the pictures? LOL but yeap, she's a really good cook! hahaha you paiseh? FUNNY. yeah i know, God will always be here for me. thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @floatingalaxislic hahaha you can! just do this *likes* hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. *likes* HAHAHAHA(:!

    ReplyDelete