Blog Hits

Saturday, November 12, 2011

confused.

I don't know am I overeating anot:/ I hope not! Do people recovering from anorexia eat alot? I think most of us do. Haha.
Today, went out with mum to Tampines, Century Square to have lunch and get thumb drive. So, initially wanted to have Indonesian BBQ Grill for lunch. But thought about it for a super long period of time and decided that I didn't want to eat at the foodcourt @ TM already. P.S. I ain't always so indecisive ok!
Yeap, so we went to Ajisen Ramen to have ramen for lunch. Hehe.
I ordered Mabo Tofu Ramen which was said to be mild spicy, but it wasn't spicy at all-.- Filling though. Mum ordered Cha sho ramen and the cha sho was so nice! Omg I will definitely order that the next time hehe. And we shared a ala carte, fried white fish. Yumm. There was Mayo mixed with the chilli, and I ate the mayo. Omg so happy. And best of all, after having like 2 huge breakfasts and being not hungry at all, I actually DID NOT RESTRICT for lunchie:) PROUD.
Shopped around and we went to try some Japanese nuts at Level 1. OMG THOSE NUTS WERE INSANELY YUMMY. Go grab them soon! 3 small packets for $18! Mom and I got 3 packets. Hehe. Maybe will have them as snacks on Monday:) And bought Japanese Sponge cake too. Damn nice. No wonder my sis could just munch on 20 of them, Hahaha, I had 6 and 4 for mom:)
Went to granny's place after that, was so hyped up after all the sugars etc that I didn't sleep! Talked to aunts w Mom and it was such a nice talk. Hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing ahhaha. And dad came, so we had dinner with the rest there. Granny whipped up her famous scrambled egg and we were all snatching for it, esp my sis and I. Teehee. The other dishes were pig trotters (first time eating em', nice), broccoli and soup. My rice was more than a bowl! YAY everyone was glad I finished. Sat for a while and headed home. Now, still not tired at all:/ Hopefully I can fall asleep later. PLEASE GOD.

And I seriously need to plan a meal plan so that I don't end up overeating. Because it feels like I am. :(

8 comments:

  1. Hey, goodjob dear!(: Nah,I'm sure you didn't overeat.it's normal, relax huh! ^^. Glad to see tht you feel better? but don't ever say u are a bother Kay? cos you are nt :^) . SMS me if u nid a person to tok to alright? I will reply asap!loves< 3 jiayou! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh btw i can't wait to know what new hp u gg get!(:aft u get,mus tell me kay :^)!hope u gt a good hp! choose carefully, Co's nid wait for 2yrs thn can change to new hp, so long ): haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha but like not normal at all leh): omg. i can eat like 8tsp, swiss rolls i think 3 of them, 5 tarts and one eggtart at once. Gain weight liddat one lo): rawr. haha ok thanks dear! ohoh okay, i'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I tink otw towards recovery we always tink we ate alot. But we eat more is bcos our body needs it currently cos we restricted for too long, once we reach our mhw n come menses we will eat normally lyk others :^). so dont tink too much for nao dear , for nao its definitely not a binge or overeat for ppl tht is recovering frm an. But dont restrict* or eat lesser*, Co's by doing tis it ain't gg to lead you towards recovery huh ): . I knw is hard huh, but I'm doing tis tgt with you :^) . Jiayou, c: . Haha, you what date go choose hp dear? Excited? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello (: I'm really excited I found someone who is going through the same thing as me in Singapore! I go to sgh for appointments too and currently I've been consistently gaining weight as well. But like you, I feel very afraid cos I feel like I'm losing control when I'm eating. Just this morning I had like 2 muffins,1 cinnamon toast, I raisin toast, half a banana and a bunch of other random stuff!I'm afraid it might eventually turn into a binge ): but anw, not like i can do anything right? I need all the food in my body I can get. but on a sidenote, seeing you brave enough to eat all that good food really inspires me too, cos sometimes i still tend to stick to food I deem safe. thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi anoymous! can you email me at ng_weilin94@hotmail.com? then we can talk through there:) I am also going to sgh for appointments! haha such a coincedence. Yes i guess some of us will go through the "what if i become a binge eater" kinda phase at this point of time. and with all the weight gain, it makes things even harder. Its okay, your breakfast sounds good. Its not a binge, so dont worry k! Ed is just lying to you. Ed is a liar. Get your parents or someone to make sure you're not binging and that would be fine:) Haha thanks, you can enjoy those good foods too, you deserve them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meiting- sorry for the late comment. Haha.yes i know but its really a challenge to not think about it. Oh and I am si haooy for you that you are doing fine:) That's awesome. yay okay all of us will do this hand in hand hehehe. hmm i;m not sure yet but probably on the 24th:) cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's okay :^) , haha. Glad tht You have not give up! *clapclap* ! Woot! yea man ^^ hey dear, meet up soon Kay (: Im so jealous you getting new hp, rawr ! :p. Do update me on the 24th if tht day u changed yr hp :^) hehe, wondering what hp u will get!! :)

    ReplyDelete