Blog Hits

Friday, November 18, 2011

Gasps.

Hola, wasn't feeling really well so yeah I didn't post anything. Apparently, I don't really have appetite to eat after taking the med last night. I don't know why, but it's also giving me headaches:( Not a goood thing though sigh. But anyway I still have to take them. And yeh today started my day off with a better breakfast! Had toast, banana, cereal and milk. Nice. Surprisingly, I didn't get yogurt & muesli from O'Briens.. Was intending to get actually after sesh with Tina. Just didn't want to put anything into my mouth. Ok this is really weird. The new med seems to be making things worse instead though I no longer have the urge to want to overeat or binge. Anyway, I still have my 3 main meals! That's a must cause I don't want to restrict again. Guess didn't have noon snack was because of the bad headache that I went to nap after lunch till like 4pm! Good sleep, but the headache stil don't seem to subside. Ok, lunch I got Imperial XO Fried Rice from FRIED RICE. They have a variety of fried rice. Omg feel like trying everyone of them. Hahaha. I got the Imperial one cause I didn't know what to get.. So got something different. Though it has XO but it's really yummy. Can say is the best fried rice I've ever eaten! Oh and lunch was so ex:( @ &18. Hahaha was actually tempted to throw away but couldn't bear to cause it was so ex! See, a good reason for an ex lunch. Hahaha. And dinner, had Fried Rice again. Sounds like I love Fried rice now eh? Ok don't care about the oil, its pretty oily. Just telling myself that it'll help be poop! Had a different fried rice from different place though. Mom got sambal fried rice for me from the coffeeshop nearby out house:) Not too bad, but lunch's was better. Oh, and I am totally in love with "Life Without Limits" book. If you wanna read it, can borrow from me:) Comment or text me to let me know! Glad to share, it's a really good book. Still halfway through. So, sesh with Tina was good! Yay have seen her for 24times already, but it don't seem to be that long. Well this shows how quickly time goes by. :) Will be seeing her next week too, like every friday. Hah she's really helping, and told me to continue with my food journal so yes I'll be continuing with it. Feel like eating papaya! Esp with its chilled. It helps to quench thrist hehe. Hmmm have no idea what I will be up to tomorrow, but Tina suggested that I should go shopping. Honestly, I am not prepared cause everything is stored @ the central part.. So she gave another suggestion! To go get free-sized clothings! HAHA will do that soon, at least I'll have more clothes to wear LOL. Today is friday.. Ok so 3 more days!

3 comments:

  1. hi!just wanna tell you that you're doing real great,i know it's definitely not easy but keep going strong alright ^^

    and btw are you comfortable with revealing your current weight?just kinda curious but its ok if you're not!

    stay strong and lovely(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! what's your name?:) how are you doing? can email me if you want to!! For now its actually no point saying my weight cause i do not know my real weight as i have bad water retention and it haven't subside yet..

    you stay strong too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I jus started to follow u not long on instagram (insta name:cleoyii) and today only look into ur blog...u r such inspiration to me.

    I just started my recovery this year, I hope I can be strong like u ♥ but stil fall back many times :*

    xx

    ReplyDelete