Blog Hits

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Last night of calorie cramming eating

Ok, so you see from the title, today is going to be the last night of my night calorie eating to compensate for all the restrictions throughout the day. I mean i know its unhealthy to like suddenly cram all the calories at night so yeah making a new change now! Mommy told me to start afresh from tomorrow onwards and she is going to help me. Hehe love love her so so much:) So yeap! Gave the diet plan to Mommy and we kinda like set what I am going to have for tomorrow. Ok, she will prepare all my meals for me in case I restrict or take lesser than a normal portion. So I'll just have to let go of the "control" and just eat whatever she gives. It will be a reasonable portion i know:) HEHEHE. K, so here's what I am going to have;
Breakfast- 1 1/2 cup of cereal, milk, fruit
Lunch- Homecooked Fried Bee Hoon
Afternoon Tea- regular mixed berries yogurt+granola bar
Dinner- 1Bowl rice+dishes (homecooked too i think)
Supper- Either milk+ 3biscuits OR milk+granola bar+fruit:)
(it's the portions from the dietitian so should be ok)
Then maybe on tuesday will try different snacks from the list hehe

Hopefully it will turn out good cause I really hate cramming all the calories in at night with chocolates and all. Like what I just did so yeah.

Oh anyway, was @ IMM just now and got myself a christian book. Haha will start reading it once I finish with "Life without Limits":) So prolly will cut down the time watching dramas and all! OHOHOH new fridge coming tomorrow, can't wait. Nice fridge with pretty patterns. GREAT.

And tomorrow I'll be posting all the Malaysia photos! Its been a delay. Hahaha okay that's it!:)

6 comments:

  1. Oh first time commenting ;) anyway i like this post waaay better than the one before this!! :D hehehe. anywayyy, good luck for tomorrow jia you you can do it cos God is right there with you (: (: He always will be. Whats the book you got? and yes do let Go of control.. I'm doing that too :) hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i dont know you right? hee yeah i know its like the difference with ed and without ed...
    amen :) thank you!! well thats good for you too, i believe you can do it, push on:) oh, its "praying through life's problems"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay,haha:) . If thr is a chance,hope I can lend the book frm you :) . Oh, btw u got a diet plan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha anytime:)) yeah! june planned one for me:) hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool,how come u got a diet plan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you mean by why? LOL isn't the Dietitian supposed to give a mealbplan?

    ReplyDelete