Blog Hits

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yay I did it!!!

Yes I did it! -claps- ok so even though I was feeling really horrid like even before lunch, I ordered cottage pie. The one that I was craving as I mentioned earlier. Well partly thanks to sulynn who called also. If not we might really end up @ kopitiam since granny was like not so used to eating western foods. And yeah it comes with a salad buffet.. surprisingly I didnt take much veg. But instead I took more of the penne in cream sauce, lotus root and sausage salad! Had 2 ritz biscuits and coconut jelly and fruits too. Love love fruits!:) ESP chilled ones. Actually wanted to order a milkshake but I didn't. Partly due to Ed and partly it's because I think I won't be able to finish all hehe. And yes was very very filled after lunch. Stuffed but not very stuffed. :) oh! And I also had sone fried fish and fries with tartar sauce!! It's from mom and aunt's fishermen catch:) and a mouth or two of cod fish from granny's:) she's so cute saying it's the biggest fish placed on her plate hahaha. It's been quite some time eating out in restaurants with them. Really thank god that all went well and that I didn't restrict and that granny was fine with her meal. Awesome:)

So, we walked around T3 after the big meal to like aid digestion. Went to Candy Empire with aunt!:) saw like lotsa yummy chocolates k. Haha guess what!! Told mum I wanted to get them and I got them!! Hopefully I won't be tempted to throw it away or not eat!! Since I bought it that means I should eat since my body craved them, right? Makes sense?! Got 5chocolate bars and 4boxes biscuits!! Kitkat's dark choco, cookies and cream and the caramel flavours! And violent crunch and nestle crunch! Haven't had them before so hope all will be nice:) got 2chocolate Sweden(I think) biscuits! One is like the wafer sticks and the other is cookie form with peanut butter filling. Sounds yum? Totally does!!! The other one I got is the caramel ones! Had them before like a couple of years back! Missed them:) these are like some of the snacks I can have... :)

Back to gran's place again and she's cooking dinner! If I'm not wrong, it's pork ribs porridge:) love porridge:) it was my super safe food actually. Like when I was restricting I only ate that. So like yeah. But there's you tiao and butterfly and ham chi Peng as well, just that I don't know if I'll have them cause might feel a need to restrict since lunch was pretty much calorie dense to me:( oh and I forgotten to mention earlier that I actually was feeling regretful after eating at swensens esp when I was the one who suggested the place. It's like Ed attacked in that split second. But I went to shop for chocolates and all and totally forgotten about the awful feeling!! So hey a good idea k, you guys can try them too. I'm sure it'll help (or hopefully I hope it does)

There's church again tomorrow. I really hope I can go accordingly with my meal plan but Sunday is really impossible cause of the timings. I'll have to skip a meal.. Hmmm so probably a new start on Monday:) but something I'm happy is I didn't overeat or "binge" during lunch and after though restricted a little from ytd. Full but didn't force down more than I can take. :) yay. And though morning didn't start of well but I'm glad it's getting better as the day progresses! Thanks sulynn for the call and dionne for the email:) really thank god for such support:D like even though things seem better compared to the morning, but I still ain't as motivated to recover already:( well, that said, I hope you all comment!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my...YUM!

    I love love love that idea and I had a similar experience! Like was feeling like undereating my friends again but then we hung around at Candy Empire and bought some chocolates and stuff and then I realised how ridiculous I was at thinking I should restrict because WHO IS ED TO TAKE AWAY MY JOY OF EATING JELLYBEANS HUH.

    LOL anyway I totally understand how schedule's can get so messed up making meals hard but maybe you should listen to your conscience. Like if you know you haven't had enough, do something about it and be responsible for your own recovery.

    Recover because you've come so far, don't 'ban tu er fei'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! the pleasure of just grabbing whatever that caught your eye into the basket!!!
    Yay glad you think that way, you are so so much better now mentally :) oh i know :( Haha i hope i don't i won't:(

    ReplyDelete