Blog Hits

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Motivations & Reasons.

Hello! Nothing to do, so yeap, some pictures here. Hopefully it motivates you guys:) And I'll also be posting the reasons on why I want to recover. Still undiscovering some of them. But maybe won't post all of them? Haha, will see how:) Oh and I had a packet of Orchard Blend Dried Fruits for snack @ 3pm cause just had a simple lunch. Hehe hungry. And now, still hungry:( Will have super early dinner @ 5pm! And Mom helped me trim my fringe. Yay thanks Mommy! But don't know what should I have for dinner. Mhm. And my water retention is so bad, eso after the buffet! But I don't regret going for the buffet though! Hehehe. Water retention sucks! Eeks I totally hate it. Gag guess yesterday's dinner is too high in sodium! Ops. Will be home alone tonight!!! Love it. And surprisingly, I haven't continued watching the korean drama! Instead, I helped out with housework. I vacuumed and mopped the house. Nice to sweat it out:) And decorated my "Journey to Recovery" Motivational Board too! With stickers of food LOL. It's so cute, hahaha.

Ok, so here.
Reasons why I want to recover:
-Being able to eat whatever I want without feelings of guilt and regret
-Loving the way I look
-Not preoccupied with food, calories etc
-Need not stick to foods I deem safe
-Being truly happy
-Finding my old self back, the real me
-Accepting myself for who I am
-Getting a life, Without Ed
-Being able to have meals with friends
-No longer bothered about my weight
-Developing just a LOVE relationship with food
-Having my menses back
-Being able to exercise to stay healthy
-Won't be a worry to friends & family
-So that I can help other anorexics
-No longer under the control of Ed
-No longer counting calories
-No need to keep a food diary
-Eating as and when I want to
-No need to restrict to want to lose weight
-Be a living testimony to glorify God
-Won't be ashamed of myself
-Feelings of anxiety,depression GONE
-Loving my body
-Feeling good in my own skin
-Getting my health back on track
-Hopefully can improve my osteoporosis
-Having high metabolism!
And more! But up till here:)

Some pictures to share!:)











Love yourself for who you are! God loves you and I love you too.
Enjoy life, Enjoy food!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet :^) ! I love you too< 3 ! Hehe, we have the same motivation towards recovery ^^ yay! andand, nxtwk ^…< ! Weee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's goodz! stay strongzzzzz:):)

    ReplyDelete