Blog Hits

Sunday, November 13, 2011

No excuses please!

Went to Kallang Leisure Park again to have meals. Haha but since I already had breakfast, I had froyo w cran and straw berries instead. Yumm it was fan-ta-bu-lous! Love love love it. Hehe. Then we went to church. But not long after, my stomach was growling. Darn it. And no food. So I drank water till I wanna vomit. Eeks! Ok, so.. We headed to Plaza Sing after that and dined at Pastamania! Well the Prawns risotto was good. Know why I didn't include "mussels"? Cause I didn't eat them! Hahaha gave them to dad. And tried a spoon of Mom's mushroom baked rice, was good too:) Mom said I am restricting again. Gag. Then we bought tickets to watch Tower Heist. OMG it was hilarious. Go watch it:) ANDANDAND i was so sleepy. Been yawning since morning! ): sleep deprived? Hahaha so impossible! And after the show we went home. Got takeways and I ordered Seafood Mui fan, extra rice ok! And helped Mom ate some of her Hor Fun. She's full from all the popcorn. Ahhaha. And I snacked on Nougats and some peanut stuff. Pretty full now. HeHeHe. No plans for tomorrow, boring day again. Watching another korean drama, at least it helps to kill time. GREAT. Oh and I am so constipated again. Damn. Always liddat when I restrict during the day!!! k, update again tomorrow? BYE.
EAT MORE RECOVERING ONES!:)


Prawn and mussels risotto


A look of how my lunch should look like


Garlic Bread & Mushroom soup

2 comments:

  1. Romans 12:1

    I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

    EVEN PAUL(FROM THE BIBLE, AND WHO DIED) IS TELLING YOU TO BE A 'LIVING SACRIFICE'. God doesn't want you to die, He doesn't need a skeleton but he wants your WILL to LIVE and use your LIFE to glorify him.

    Don't doubt any longer, don't deny, everyone is going to support you, ED WILL DIIIIIIE:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha aww comes in handy uh!:) hey i'll text you! YES ED WILL DIEEE IT DOES NOT DESERVE A LIFE YAY YAHOO HAPPIEEEEE

    ReplyDelete