Blog Hits

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm not doing too good I guess

Yesterday, went out with Mom to Vivocity! Had a great time there, we shopped, went to GIANT and all. Trained there and reached around 11plus am. Was a lil hungry already since I didn't had mid-morning snack and only had Oats and 1pack Raisin Oats Biscuits for breakfast. So, we walked around and all, and couldn't decide on what to eat! Ended up @ Food Republic and was famished when i got my food! Ordered Brown Rice with Basil Chicken and Fried Egg from Thunder Tea. :) Was good actually! And the portion was huge. The lady scooped 3 scoops of rice! But I finished all, feeling pretty full but satisfied:) yay. Talked so much to Mom yay love love love sharing with mom, she's great:) Like an hour or so later, there's not much to do so we decided to get some snacks. Haha. Went to some Food Paradise Shop and got a slice of fruit cake/tart each. Nice! Wanted to go try Cedele's Carrot Cake but apparently it was closed down. k that's such a pity sigh. After that Dad came to fetch us home! But I encountered something bad though, like due to Ed. Was out alone to get dinner for my sis and I, but I ended up only getting her dinner and went home. Ed was so strong. Wanted to skip dinner too, as I won't share my sister's dinner with her! But some voice in my head said that I shouldn't be doing this, and so I decided to call my Mom. Luckily Mom answered the phone and told me to get pork chop fried rice or smth if not she would rush home from cell:/ so yes thank God I listened and bought that. In a way defeated Ed, but also realised that though sometimes I don't hear it talk to me, but it actually is still here. ): Well, some pictures! Have fun looking:) Oh and everyone, GO BUY TIGER BISCUITS! They are delicious yum:) Had 5 of that and a fruit for supper. Really, go try them if you haven't had them before!


Nutty Caramel Cake; Mine


Mom's Mixed Fruit Cake Tart


Brown Rice with Basil Chicken, Fried Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment