Blog Hits

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tired day

Woke up @ 10am today but was still really tiredd.. Its just like a day of I-don't-feel-like-eating day. But nevertheless, still had a light breakfast since would be having lunch at around 12pm:) Had a slice of bread with chocolate malt milk. That milk is real nice, it made me stop buying skim milk in fact! Surprisingly good. Ok, so went to shower after that and walked to kovan with mum as she needed to go to the bank. Haha did nothing much and walked to get lunch. So its actually like just 2hours later from breakfast till lunch. Yeap went to Fried Rice again!! Mom ordered Ee Mian while I ordered Black Pepper Fish Roe Fried Rice. YAY so tried 2 different types of fried rice from that stall already. Wanna try all of them hehe. Was really exhausted, had lunch and continued with drama-ing.. Not long after, mum left and I went to nap. Apparently, I slept for a couple of hours, but was still tired after that. No idea why. Also after waking up, the headache was still there. Darn, what's the medicine doing to me:( It's been an eat-and-sleep day. Am totally on a high dosage of laziness. Omg WHY WHY WHY?! So you guess it! Called sis and she got my dinner, pig's stomach soup. OMG nice. First time trying it, will eat it again love love the peppery taste esp:) Really have nothing to talk about.. Just that tomorrow I will be going to church and Idk if I should have breakfast at home first or go for brunch with parents straight due to the timings hmmm. Probably heading home after lunch or snack to start packing my luggage!:) Leaving on Monday early morning yay.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, u gg other country on Mon? :) must buy souvenirs for me uh, jkjk! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah. :) ok, if i do get time to shop k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool :) when will you b bc? Gonna Missyou babe):

    ReplyDelete
  4. wed night, haha just a short trip. AWWWW :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, okay wed night :) cant wait to see yr new photos n post abt yr trip ^^ Oh, thn the nxt day u gg get hp liao. So fast?! C:

    ReplyDelete